Are you looking to find an industry where you can learn life-changing skills? Do you share a passion for health care, Recruitment & helping people? This might be the position for you.
We are looking for someone keen to learn all there is to know about administration, front-end reception, data entry of time sheets, and assisting when needed in our admin area of recruitment as well as allocations. This is a 12month minimum position with an opportunity to stay on as a permanent staff member once the traineeship is completed AND you finish with a Certificate 3 in Business! How great is that!
Bet you are wondering who on earth is this company. firstcall HEALTH are an employment agency (labour hire) servicing the healthcare industry specifically for close to 15 years now. In this ever-evolving industry, we need a team who are quick on their toes, can multi-task, love being part of something that is going to genuinely help place staff into roles they are looking for, and assists clients with their staffing deficits. Win-win! Which brings us to the position we are advertising for!
What’s the minimum we are looking for:
- Customer Service experience in some form (obviously as we are looking for a junior we understand this will be minimal)
- Great phone manner
- Friendly nature
- Welcoming approach
- Willingness to learn
- 12month minimum commitment
What will you get from us:
- Thorough training & support by all levels of staff & management
- Friendly & Positive team environment
- Career Expansion opportunity
- Team Building Events
- 9-5 hours / Reception Desk arrangement
- Complete your hours of study as per traineeship during work hours
If this sounds like something you are keen to be a part of, please email email@example.com or apply via the link. The position would be commencing within 2 weeks.