Community Care Work
Are you compassionate, friendly and understand the needs of individuals in need of personal care and disability support?
Do you have experience working as a Disability Support Worker (DSW)or Personal Care Worker (PCW) for individuals in their home or personal environment?
We are currently recruiting Disability Support Workers (DSW) or Personal Care Workers (PCW) to join the agency clients prefer to call.
If this sounds like you, you must have the following:
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Home & Community Care or equivalent – including relevant mandatory annual competencies
- Six (6) months of relevant work experience as a DSW and or PCW
- Two (2) contactable clinical references
- Current Police Check (no older than twelve (12) months
- Current Working With Childrens Check or willing to obtain one
If you have a caring nature then this is the position for you. Register online and on of our friendly consultants will contact you.